Facebook Recently rolled out a new feature for its users that is they may able to shoot 360-degree images without using any additional gadgets they can only capture those simply with their Facebook app.
Till now Facebook users have only access to upload 360-degree images on their wall but now Facebook has ready to capture 360-Degree images for their users.Facebook updated their mobile app for iOs and Android users to capture stunning 360-degree images without adding any additional Hardware.
How to shoot 360-degree images with Facebook app:-
- All you need to do is simply update the app if you have it.if not then please download and install it.
- Now, simply launch the Facebook app.
- Pick the 360-Photo option at the top of the news feed.
- Press the blue button to start capturing the 360-degree image.
- Also, you can able to set the starting point for the first frame of your image.
- As usually you can share and upload where you want on Facebook.
- Also, you can able to tag your friends as usually.
Facebook said that this update had already rolled out worldwide.so you can able to see it soon.